Ive had shoulder pain off and on for many years. It got bad enough that I wanted to see a Chiropractor again.

I had been to one in NJ and GA while i was living in those states. I went to the joint thinking I would get relief. Instead I have been dealing with 4 months of trying to undo what they did to make it worse. The morning after my appointment, my arm from my elbow down was ice cold and numb.

I couldnt feel any of my fingers and couldnt use them. I left work to go to an Urgent Care where I was told by the provider she could see all the inflammation from what was done to me. Mind you NEVER EVER has this happened to me. I had to go see my Ortho who referred me to his collague who is a Spine Specialist.

My Ortho said to me I believe chiropractors do give relief at times but do not ever let another one anywhere near that shoulder. During this ordeal, I was still having spasms running down my arm to my wrist, my thumb and index finger were still numb and difficult to use. I am still going to Physical Therapy and at times still have spasms in my arm. I am considering talking to a Lawyer.

Stay far away from these fake chiros.

Oh and you can only cancel a membership in person.. UTTER GARBAGE

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Joint Chiropractic Doctor.

The Joint Chiropractic Cons: This is a total scam operation, Trick you into signing up for a recurring charge plan.

Location: 19014 Bruce B. Downs Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33647